Educators and community groups, we would love to share our knowledge with you. Did you know you can request a visit with us?
We can come to your organization, or we're happy to have you come to us. Visits can include (but are not limited to) the following options:
- Tour of a library branch
- Resource table at your event
- Guidance on a research project
- A Presentation. Consider these popular topics:
- Resources for college bound students and job seekers
- How to get a card and use the library
- Premium library eResources like online tutoring, research sources, and eBooks
- The Summer Reading Challenge
- The Pathway Partnership (our Partnership with Tacoma Public Schools)
- Tour our Digital Media Lab (DML) at the Main branch and learn how you can access tools for:
- Stopmotion animation
- Graphic arts
- Music Recording, sampling, beat-mixing
- Spoken word, voice over, podcasting
- Starting in May 2016, the Digital Media Lab roadshow can come to you and offer an interactive creative experience at your event.
These are just a few of the possibilities. If your class or community organization has unique needs, we may be able to customize our service. A minimum of two weeks notice is preferred. See you soon!