Students rejoice! The Pathway Partnership, between Tacoma Public Library and Tacoma Public School District, returns for its third year.
- Log in to computers with Internet and printing.
- Check out five books or CDs. (DVDs excluded.)
- Items checked out with student ID do not receive overdue fees. Fees still apply to lost or damaged items
- Download eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Visit our online Homework Center to access services like free Homework Help (great for secondary students) or BookFlix (animated streaming eBooks for elementary students)
- Use technology to record an album or create a video in our
If you don’t have your student ID on you, you can still check out materials! Tell staff your student ID number and confirm information on your account. It’s that easy, and that’s not all. If you already have a full service library card (that checks out sixty items), you may use the student ID library card too. You can have both cards!
Are you ready to explore your online library account and reserve print books, CDs, or download eBooks?
- Click in the upper right hand corner on “Log in/My Account”
- Type your student ID number into the field “Username or Barcode” and type 1234 into the “PIN” field.
- You'll be able to create your library username and activate your online account
- Once you have logged in, click on “Personal Information” to change your pin number and add an email address.
Click “Search” to find books or CDs, and click “Place a Hold” to reserve an item.
Educators and parents, would you like to learn more? Email Sara Sunshine Holloway at email@example.com
*If your parents chose not to share your information with the Tacoma Library, then you will not be able to use your student ID as a library card. Talk to your school librarian to confirm if you were included in this partnership.