Mrs. Chubb with 5 shelves of elephants from large to small ones from her collection, January 13, 1940. The 1940 City Directory listed a Mrs. Myrtle Chubb, residing at 3905 No. 35th. Her husband William was a mechanic, also residing at the same address was Frances Chubb, art fellow at the College of Puget Sound. Photograph ordered by the telephone company.