Tacoma Public Library is always looking for ways to improve service to our patrons. In fact, you may have noticed some recent improvements such as:
• Making getting a library card easier through an online application process for an eCard
• eCards providing immediate access to our digital eResources
• Making Standard, Internet and eCards active for 20 years
• Installing SelfCheck kiosks at every location
• Providing patrons the ability to pay fines/fees with a credit or debit card at a SelfCheck kiosk
• Making all holds (except Interlibrary Loans) self-service
Keep your suggestions coming! Tacoma Public Library is proud to serve the citizens of Tacoma and Pierce County.