free workshops throughout March to assist the public in exploring their Medicare options.Tacoma Public Library is offering a series of
Medicare has strict enrollment periods, and this workshop will help participants make timely decisions about drug plans and supplemental plans as well as many other issues. This class is appropriate for anyone who will be signing up for Medicare in the near future. Family members who help elders may also find this class useful.
At this workshop you will learn:
- What's Changed in 2017?
- 5 Biggest Mistakes Made by Medicare Beneficiaries
- Original Medicare versus Medicare Advantage Plans
- How do Medicare Supplement Policies Work?
- How do Medicare Prescription Programs (Part D) work?
- What are the important deadlines of which I need to be aware?
- What are some of the Proposed Changes to Medicare in the future?
The workshop will include a question and answer session and lots of useful handouts.
This is a strictly informational presentation and there is no selling involved.
Presented by John Kuehnle, Licensed Insurance Broker and co-sponsored by Tacoma Public Library.