Fun, fast and easy way for a child and adult to build electronics and confidence together!
- http://www.snapcircuits.net, opens a new window
- Learn how electricity moves
- Follow colorful pictures and build exciting projects
- Encourages experimentation and independent thinking
- Parts mounted on plastic modules and easily snap together
- Excellent bonding activity for child and accompanying adult
- STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) activity
Ages 6 – 14 (Manufacturer recommended age 8 – 15)
Snap Circuit Kits are borrowed from Washington State Library.