- Preserve still pictures by converting them to a digital format
- Videotape a family gathering and burn a seasonal DVD
- Add your own voice to a favorite instrumental song
- Make a You Tube how-to video featuring your unique skills
- Create an ear-catching beat or custom ringtone for your phone
- Shoot photos with a high resolution still camera, import into editing software and create a slideshow
- Record a voice-over narration to supplement an existing home movie; Add your own commentary to a sports video
- Produce a CD featuring your own musical talents
- Build and design a website using graphics editing software
- Record your voice while reading your favorite children's book out loud
Don’t forget that your Tacoma Public Library Digital Media Lab is now an all-ages media resource!
For more information visit us at the Main Branch at 1102 Tacoma Avenue. Hours of operation are Tuesday-Friday from 2:00 PM to 5:45 PM, Saturday from 11:00 AM to 5:45 PM.