Due to facility upgrades underway, Main Library's public restrooms are closed at this time. Main Library is offering express lobby service: walk-in holds pickup, library card sign-ups, express computer usage, printing, and copying. Make an appointment to visit the Digital Media Lab, opens a new window and Northwest Room, opens a new window. Learn more about the upgrades by visiting the Main Library FAQs page.
|Tuesdays and Wednesdays||12–8 p.m.|
|Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
Services available during your visit:
- Material browsing, holds pickup, and checkout
- Holds pick up is also available at the Eastside Community Center on Tuesdays from 12 to 2 p.m.
- Account services (signing up for a library card, paying fees, etc.)
- Restrooms (except at Main Library)
- Public computer terminals are available on first-come, first-serve basis
- Print are 10 cents for black and white and 20 cents for color
- Print up to $5 worth of prints for free per week with your TPL library card!
- Book sale with proceeds benefiting the Summer Reading Challenge program
Please note for your visit:
- Face masks are required in libraries for the first hour of each day
- Please review our full masking guidelines, opens a new window
- Practice social distancing
Please do not enter the library if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently been in contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case.
Make an Appointment to Visit the Northwest Room or Digital Media Lab
Appointments must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
|Digital Media Lab