Starting Tuesday, March 16, Fern Hill Library and Swasey Library are open for in-library services for four, 45-minute sessions each day.
Make an Appointment to Visit a Library
Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Limited walk-in access is also available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that the first session each day is for high-risk individuals.
Multiple people from the same household may visit the library together, but individual appointments need to be made for each person.
|Tuesdays and Wednesdays
||Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
Schedule an Appointment (online or by phone) - Select a library
Services available during your visit:
- Material browsing, holds pickup and checkout
- Account services (signing up for library cards, paying fees, etc.)
- Public computer terminals are available on first-come, first-serve basis for a 30-minute session
- Print are 10 cents for black & white and 20 cents for color
- Print up to $5 worth of prints for free with your TPL library card!
- Limited seating for wi-fi and electrical outlet access
- Book sale
When visiting a branch, please:
- Wear a face mask
- Practice social distancing
- Follow signs posted outside the library to enter
Please do not enter the library if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently been in contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case.