Due to facility upgrades underway, Main Library's public restrooms are closed at this time. Main Library is offering express lobby service: walk-in holds pickup, library card sign-ups, express computer usage, printing, and copying. Make an appointment to visit the Digital Media Lab, opens a new window and Northwest Room, opens a new window. Learn more about the upgrades by visiting the Main Library FAQs page.
|Tuesdays and Wednesdays||12–8 p.m.|
|Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
Services available during your visit:
- Material browsing, holds pickup, and checkout
- Holds pick up is also available at the Eastside Community Center on Tuesdays from 12 to 2 p.m.
- Account services (signing up for a library card, paying fees, etc.)
- Restrooms (except at Main Library)
- Public computer terminals are available on first-come, first-serve basis
- Print are 10 cents for black and white and 20 cents for color
- Print up to $5 worth of prints for free per week with your TPL library card!
- Book sale with proceeds benefiting the Summer Reading Challenge program
Make an Appointment to Visit the Northwest Room or Digital Media Lab
Appointments must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
|Digital Media Lab